These are pieces of code I have written for various projects
- Blog Autoformatter for making nice looking blog entries without the fuss of formatting them every time.
- Some base code for controlling keyboard input in UNIX using termios functions.
- The same base code for controlling keyboard input in UNIX using curses functions.
You can use this as starter code for anything from a game to a text
editor. There is also a command line switch (-v) to enable VI directional
keys (hjkl) instead of the arrow keys.
I went out of my way to document it well, so it shouldn't be too hard to understand if you know C and UNIX.
For Nano text editor
- Patch to add command-line include support to nano 1.3.1 .nanorc files.
- Addition to the nano 1.3.1-cvs configure.ac file to include/exclude nanorc include support at compile time.
- Shell Script to create a nanorc file from a C header file.
For email processing and checking
- Procmail setup to filter potential unwanted (spam) mail.
- Shell Scripts to automatically add senders to white/black lists from email clients like elm/pine/mutt/etc.
- A Shell Script for checking mail without starting a mail client.
For Palm OS
- TimeCard Convertor, for converting hours to decimal numbers, used in some time card systems.